Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - Rich Sher Horsehide Perfecto

ksozay

One Too Many
This jacket is all original with everything present and in good working order. There are a few issues with the jacket that will need some repair work but the jacket is perfectly wearable, as is. Main zip is in great condition, no issues with the zipper tape or mechanics. All zipper pulls are present.

Leather is in excellent condition and the patina is stunning.

- Liner has some wear spots.
- Sleeve zippers should be replaced.

PRICE - $250 includes shipping in CONUS

Measurements:

PTP = 22.5"
Length = 27"
Sleeve = 26"
Shoulders = 18.5"

s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg
s-l1600 (8).jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

ksozay

One Too Many
The fit on this jacket is actually really modern considering the age. One of the only vintage perfectos I've had that didn't feel too short and wide.

If someone wanted to wear this thing for another 50 years, I'd recommend mending the liner. But it's perfectly wearable as is.

dannyk

One Too Many
A little smaller through tht ptp and this would be mine. You know what I like and what fits. Ill be back in the game soon and we will have to catch up ha

ksozay

One Too Many
For the money, this jacket is worth you getting. It's easy to layer underneath and the leather is incredible. This is one of those jackets you throw on regardless of the weather and enjoy because it's so damn comfortable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch