Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: S&S X SB VANISHING POINT HORSEHIDE LEATHER JACKET Sz42

gily

A-List Customer
For sale, S&S X SB VANISHING POINT HORSEHIDE LEATHER JACKET in size 42 (Simmons Bilt X Standard & Strange collaboration), sadly I have to let go this jacket as its in the smaller side for me, I just got this one from Alex @Alexanderleaving on IG, the jacket still has much darkening to do it is in very good condition and looks amazing let me know if you have questions

Asking $1,000 via Paypal FF shipping included to CONUS, for rest of the world please DM for shipping quote. Thanks

SizeFront LengthShoulderChestSleeve Length
Size 3824"18.5"41"24.5"
Size 4024.5"19"43"25"
Size 4225"19.5"45"25.5"

Attachments

• q.png
    q.png
    347.9 KB · Views: 289
  • q1.png
    q1.png
    512.9 KB · Views: 301
  • q2.png
    q2.png
    558 KB · Views: 302
  • q3.png
    q3.png
    397 KB · Views: 316
  • q4.png
    q4.png
    417.9 KB · Views: 457
  • q5.png
    q5.png
    419.7 KB · Views: 463

Dansoldschool

One of the Regulars
Fit looks quite well. Only the length is short. This is what I see from measurements too, 25“ length only?
What’s the hem width?

gily

A-List Customer
Fit looks quite well. Only the length is short. This is what I see from measurements too, 25“ length only?
What’s the hem width?
The length is actually 25.5" or 27.7" from the very top of the jacket I think this is the look of the jacket and its ok for me, the issue with the picture is that I was wearing my jeans very low on the waist LOL; the main issue for me in regards to the fit being snug on me is that it fits like a true size 42, I usually use size 44 and when I saw the chest measurement of 45 I thought it would fit perfectly but it just fits a little snug, pit to pit its about 22"

Dansoldschool

One of the Regulars
22” chest width is too snug for me too. Hem is fine. Length is a bit short, even with 25,5”.
I had once made a custom jacket, the Roadster, without gussets, with lots of emails regarding measurements and finally got a jacket too small, could not really lose with hem of 20”.

A beautiful jacket with lots of potential. GLWS!!

Motocann

One Too Many
Beautiful jacket. I wouldn't let that go, it's a riding jacket, it fits you exactly how it's supposed to fit. Snug so the wind doesn't blow inside. Plus the provenance of previously belonging to Alex is a plus! I already own that very same jacket, otherwise I would snatch it up from ya!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk