Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Size 36 Ultra Heavyweight 18 oz. Duck Chinos - Slim fit

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is a pair of ultra heavyweight 18 oz. duck chinos from Ciano Farmer. They are extremely heavy duty and the fabric is very stiff. If you buy a pair direct from Ciano the wait time is at least 3 months. If you buy them from me you can get them right away.

Features:

Articulated knees. These make it easier to bend your knees while wearing them and also adds an extra layer of fabric at the knee for extra durability.
Antique penny top button.
Fully piped internal seams

Fit: These are slim fitting in the leg and are pretty low rise as well.

I got the sizing wrong on these so though I can wear them they are extremely tight. These would fit well on someone who is a size 36.

These have been worn around 5-6 times, have not been washed but have been hung and aired out after every use.

Measurements:

See photos in link at top of listing that show how measurements were taken.

Inseam: I specified 29" when ordering. I think they are 29" but with a stiff tape measure they measure closer to 28". With a flexible measure I'm pretty sure they'd measure to 29"

Waist: ~38" Keep in mind that the material is thick and stiff. These will probably fit most size 36 waist wearers well.

Price including shipping to the USA is $80. I ship the next business day after payment received. I'll give a discount if you pay by Paypal friends and family.

ptJVHDVh.jpg

jYAu6okh.jpg
UTUhjeHh.jpg
BPZBU8Bh.jpg

7ERrAnyh.jpg
mNe0e15h.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21