Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Size 7 3/4+ D Bar J Grey Western Telescope Crown hat

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice quality, large brim, very stiff (and a bit hairy) felt. Definitely a nice hat if you're going to be out in the sun or elements alot. This hat should be able to take a century of hard use and come back for more!

A beautiful hat that I just don't pick up enough to warrant keeping it on my hat rack.

$75 shipped

Size is the same as the 2 camo hats I also have listed. It's a generous sized 7 3/4. I believe the brim is 4" but I don't have it in front of me to measure at the moment. I'll try to put more detailed measurements up later.

IMG_9299.JPG

IMG_9296.JPG

IMG_9310.JPG

IMG_9311.JPG

IMG_9635.JPG

IMG_9630.JPG

GreatBritishWesterner

New in Town
Nice quality, large brim, very stiff (and a bit hairy) felt. Definitely a nice hat if you're going to be out in the sun or elements alot. This hat should be able to take a century of hard use and come back for more!

A beautiful hat that I just don't pick up enough to warrant keeping it on my hat rack.

$75 shipped

Size is the same as the 2 camo hats I also have listed. It's a generous sized 7 3/4. I believe the brim is 4" but I don't have it in front of me to measure at the moment. I'll try to put more detailed measurements up later.

IMG_9299.JPG

IMG_9296.JPG

IMG_9310.JPG

IMG_9311.JPG

IMG_9635.JPG

IMG_9630.JPG

I say! What a magnificent hat you have there, Sir! Why, it reminds me of Marshall Matt Dillon's hat from Gunsmoke, does it not? By the way, did you know that Gunsmoke's alternative title when it first aired in Britain was titled Gun Law?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk