Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: The Real McCoy's A-2 Light Brown 40/42

circuitcatastrophe

Familiar Face
Hi, everyone --

After recently selling my FW Mulholland here, I am now looking to offload one of my beloved jackets: The Real McCoy's A-2 (MJ12103). The sizing for being a 42 worked out for me for sometime, even throughout weight loss but there's no denying it's definitely big on me now (and has been for over 1 year as I'm keeping the weight off).

I bought this new from The Real McCoy's London in Fall 2019 and it's one of the jackets I have worn regularly. While there is the typical rub and fade wear in certain contact and exposure points, the jacket is in great condition, with the majority of its heirloom days remaining to be lived out. The knitting is in entirely excellent condition with no flaws whatsoever, and full elasticity. Besides the typical wear, there is a small crease-dimple on the side of the left sleeve that is barely noticeable but is a little different from the other jacket wear.

-- Original Tags and Care Instructions included

Asking: $1,350 shipped/insured in the US (via PayPal FF or Goods/Services + 4%). International, please dm. I do accept payment combinations and can meet up locally.

Feel free to reach out for any questions or authenticity inquiries. Happy to hop on a zoom, share my ebay username, take additional pics, etc.

Measurements:
(fits more like a 40)

Chest: 20.8" - 21"
Shoulder: 18"
Sleeve: 26" (knit inclusive)
Length (Back): 26.2

Attachments

• a2_front.jpg
    a2_front.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 475
  • a2_back.jpg
    a2_back.jpg