Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: THEDI LEATHERS MTC-127949 LEATHER JACKET BROWN COWHIDE M/L

58panheadfan

One Too Many
For Sale:

Thedi Leathers Jacket

Type: MTC-127949
Leather: Cowhide
Color: Brown

Specs:
40's/ 50’s Style Jacket
Custom run for a reseller
3 Front Pockets, zipped
1 Inside Pocket, zipped
RiRi Zippers
Comes with original Leather Tag
Labelled as Size L, see Measurements

Measurements with tape (Chest on Front, Shoulder on Back):
P2P: 22.5" (57 cm)
Shoulder seam to seam: 18.75" (48 cm)
Back collar seam to bottom: 24" (61 cm)
Sleeve straight: 24.75" (63 cm)
Bottom opening: 20.5" (52 cm) fully opened, adjustable with belt

Price: US-$ 900.00 + shipping US-$ 65.00 (Economy, trackable)
F&F PayPal Payment only

Note: RRP for this kind of Thedi Jacket is US-$ 1700 (even more from
resellers in Europe US-$ 1’900) you save US-$ 1’000.00.

Condition:
Like new, flawless see pics

Pictures:
IMG_7016.JPG
IMG_7022.JPG
IMG_7017.JPG
IMG_7018.JPG
IMG_7019.JPG
IMG_7020.JPG
IMG_7023.JPG
IMG_7021.JPG
IMG_7039.JPG

Last edited:

58panheadfan

One Too Many
A few words about my pricing policy: I do not make any business or even make a profit from the sale of the leather jackets I currently offer. I am the first owner. My price reflects the current value on the used market. I am aware that the leather jackets I offer are not bargains. But the interested buyer knows how to appreciate the value and quality. The listed Thedi e.g. is marked down US-$ 1000 from RRP.

Last edited:

58panheadfan

One Too Many
Black Friday bump...

The asking price is US-$ 1'000 below the RRP. If you've always considered a Thedi leather jacket, this would be the opportunity.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Wow what a jacket. I'm seeing Theo in about a week. he's coming to Los Angeles for a collaboration with one of the shops here. I think this jacket will be a little short for me otherwise I would have grabbed it. It's everything anyone could ever want and 1/3 or 1/4 the price of many of the fancy Japanese stuff. Might use it for inspiration when i do my custom with Theo maybe next year. That green leather he showcased last week on IG was mind blowing. this design with that leather, wow. anyway good luck!!!

58panheadfan

One Too Many
Wow what a jacket. I'm seeing Theo in about a week. he's coming to Los Angeles for a collaboration with one of the shops here. I think this jacket will be a little short for me otherwise I would have grabbed it. It's everything anyone could ever want and 1/3 or 1/4 the price of many of the fancy Japanese stuff. Might use it for inspiration when i do my custom with Theo maybe next year. That green leather he showcased last week on IG was mind blowing. this design with that leather, wow. anyway good luck!!!
Thank you for your kind words. Good luck for your upcoming custom project too! The measurements given on the paper seems to be a bit short in length. In fact, the jacket is great to wear with with an authentic look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner