Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Thurston Brothers Aero Seven Vicenza Horsehide jacket

walds11

New in Town
For sale is my barely worn Thurston Brothers Aero Seven Vicenza Horsehide jacket.

Specs:

STYLE- Seven (Board Racer with August collar) with “V” yoke (no vertical split seam, no internal kidney panel and no external kidney panel), Four-Pocket front (two angled chest pockets and two hand warmers), Olive Drab stitching and no wind flap. Front zipper should end at 1 inch above bottom hem.

SIZE- 40 with .25 added to each side (this adds .5 to total waist circumference)

LEATHER- Vicenza Horsehide

COLOUR- Dark Seal

ZIPPER METAL TYPE- Nickel Talon (Sunburst box) front zipper with nickel ring pulls on chest pocket and hand warmers

LINING- Aberdeen lightweight tartan lining with black cotton sateen in the sleeves

SLEEVE LENGTH- 26 inches

BODY LENGTH- 25.5 inches

PIT TO PIT LENGTH: 21 inches

INSIDE POCKETS- Left side vertical interior pocket with no closure

NOTE: The Vicenza Horsehide, Aberdeen lightweight tartan lining and left side vertical interior pocket were additional add-ons.

I’m selling it for $900 or best offer plus shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions.
21070724-7ABE-4666-B337-1340FEE61FCA.jpeg 86A046E4-8780-406C-9EF3-123B46200D7A.jpeg

Last edited:

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
That's beautiful! What's the shoulder width between its shoulder seams?

walds11

New in Town

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
No, it’s an August collar. Here’s more info on Aero collar shapes if you are wondering:

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-collar-shapes.93749/

Thank you. Sorry for the second rotated pic. It kept rotating after I uploaded the file and not sure what’s going in there.

17.75 inches.
Thanks!
It's true to its size 40 then and may also fit to any person who wears size 38 too.
I very like this beaut, a bit too small to me though.
The collar looks splendid as the whole jacket. Superb!
GLWYS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points