Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Two Art Fawcett's Fedoras and a Akubra Campdraft

Crazy Legs

Familiar Face
Hello friends,
I tried to do this last week and pulled it as I was typing it up but I am going to sell two of my Art Fawcetts and a Akubra Campdraft and put the money together to buy one. These were all bought by me. OK here goes:
First up is my Art Fawcett black cherry fedora with a matching color ribbon. It is sized 7 and 3/8 and it has my initails in the band, (PC). It is like new and it will come with the original box Art sent the hat in.
Second is a Silver Belly Fedora with a black ribbon. It too is 7 and 3/8 and will come with its box just like it did when it arrived. Excellent condition.
Last is one of my Akubra's that I rarely wear and it is my blue-green Camp Draft. It too is a 7 and 3/8 but I think it is a size 59. It too looks new.

This is my first time in the classifieds so I'm sure I am leaving something out. I tried to post pictures but they will not come up. I can send all I have plus any you may want thru e-mail or through my I-phone if you tell me what angle you are looking for.
I would like to have $275 for the Art Fawcetts (each) and a $100 for the Blue-Green Camp Draft. Does that sound fair? I will include shipping in this price.
I wish to thank the Fedora Lounge for this post and also for all of the enjoymeny I have received from the info I have found here.

Paul Cunning
crazywatchnut@msn.com
after the holidays, paul.cunning@shawgrp.com

CSG

Familiar Face
I might could be interested in the Campdraft but would want to see a few photos so you can email them via the board.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
You will need to use a website like photobucket to download pictures here on the classifieds. It may seem a bit tricky to do at first, but it is really easy after you get the hang of it. It is a bit time consuming for me to post pictures as you have to load them onto photobucket first into an album, but hey, that is what it takes!

I can tell you if you posted pictures all of your hats will sell faster, and yes, we all love to see hats here even it we are just looking....window shopping! LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy