FS: Vanson AR3 black leather size 48

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by 8nthatk, Oct 12, 2017.

1. 8nthatk

8nthatk New in Town

Black Vanson AR3 in like new condition. Only worn indoors to start break in process (can bend arms now, but still a longways to go). Still has the tags on it.

Competition weight leather with included D30 armor for shoulders and elbows/forearms. Bi-swing action back.

No issues, stains, or smells (other than that awesome new leather smell). Never seen smoke etc. Hard to find this model...

Size 48. Measurements can be seen in pictures. $375.00 shipped to the lower 48 USA

pgoat likes this.
  2. TREEMAN

TREEMAN One Too Many

Great deal for the big guy !!

3. 8nthatk

8nthatk New in Town

How about $350.00?

4. 8nthatk

8nthatk New in Town

I'll give it one more shot at $325.00

5. 8nthatk

8nthatk New in Town

The soft armor is easily removable/installable; fastened with velcro. It doesn't add any bulk when removed. It's a normal sized 48.

6. stringer

stringer Familiar Face

I have this jacket in a 46 with no armor and love it as a dedicated motorcycle jacket. The competition weight leather is thick and sturdy, can't imagine what it is like new as I got mine used. Mine is somewhat tight and would buy this If I had some room in the closet or if someone takes my already broke in jacket off my hands. Why are you selling?

7. 8nthatk

8nthatk New in Town

I'm a size 42/44. That's the only reason. This coat is of the traditional thick competition leather for sure, not the thinner hides Vanson has been working with more recently.

I've considered keeping it to use with a hoody or sweater, but I'm in the SE and there's just not ever a need for that kind of warmth from a garment.

8. 8nthatk

8nthatk New in Town

sold