Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Vanson Chopper Size Small/36

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
Catch and release Vanson Chopper, size small.

I already own a chopper from Thurston Bros, size 36. The seller of this one on eBay mis-measured, so I thought it would fit me a bit better than the one I already have. No such luck - as the measurements are the same as mine.

Pit to pit: 20”
Shoulders: 18”
Sleeves: 24.25”
Back length: 26”

See photos for condition. It’s broken in a bit but still a tank with lots of life left. Some early fraying of the zipper tape on one side, but still fuller functional.

I believe this is the x150 leather, as it is quite different (smoother, shinier and lighter weight) than my comp weight version. Using a basic bathroom scale, it weighs 6 lbs, while my comp weight weighs 7.2 lbs.

Please reach out with any questions.

Asking $450 shipped CONUS. I’m open to offers and international shipping as well. Just message me.

IMG_6480.jpeg

IMG_6479.jpeg

View attachment IMG_6475.jpeg
View attachment IMG_6472.jpeg
View attachment IMG_6471.jpeg
View attachment IMG_6468.jpeg
View attachment IMG_6465.jpeg
IMG_6462.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6481.jpeg
    IMG_6481.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 32

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
For some reason, not all pictures were embedded as I thought. Let me know if you can’t view measurement pictures.

Also, since comp weight varies from one batch to the next, this could be comp weight. I’m not sure how to tell, other than it has different characteristics than my other jacket.

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
I forgot to mention, I'm also open to a trade for a size 38 chopper. Or another interesting jacket in the 38 range. I'm open to suggestions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner