Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vanson Stormer/Iron&Resin Collab Wax Canvas Riding Jacket S NWOT

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
...and the purge continues...up for sale is NWOT (only put it on for the fit pic at TFL, below) waxed canvas Vanson/Iron&Resin (I&R) collab Mojave riding jacket size S, an impulse buy from late last year. Need to raise funds. I&R MSRP was $495 (identical twin Stormer is available on the Vanson website for $450). I&R was blowing them out NWT on eBay for $250 plus $20 shipping - that is what I bought mine for. They still have size XXL on eBay in case someone is interested, the rest is sold out. Asking $250 shipped in the US only. 14-oz waxed canvas, this jacket is built like a tank with a massive main 2-way zipper. Partially lined - on the back only. Sizing from I&R:
  • Chest- 36-38 - 5’6” - 5’9” - 120-150lb: Small
I am 5'9" and #145 with a 38" chest and the jacket fits perfectly. My measurements, jacket zipped up and lying flat:

1. S2S - 18
2. P2P - 21
3. Sleeve - 25
4. Back length - 27
5. Hem - 19 1/4

I figured I'd offer it here first at discount to TFL members, if not sold it is going on eBay for $250 plus $20 shipping. From I&R description:

"These are beautiful, heirloom quality, handmade jackets. Original product description below.

We wanted to create a riding jacket that was highly functional while being equally at home on the bike and on the street. The Mojave Jacket - a collaboration between Iron & Resin and Vanson Leathers.

We collaborated with our friends at Vanson to design and build the ultimate 3-season riding jacket. It's heirloom quality and built to last, and is packed full of details.

Every jacket handmade, one-at-a-time in Vanson's own Fall River, Massachusetts factory by skilled artisans. In addition, each jacket is hand-embossed with its own number that identifies each specific jacket built. So, if you're looking for a true heirloom quality jacket that will provide you with a lifetime of use, and will most likely outlast you, consider the Mojave Jacket.

These jackets represent a smart investment among today's ever changing, mass produced brands and throw-away products. Each jacket is an expression of pride - by the owners who wear them and by the skilled artisans who build them one at a time.

Features:

• Deerskin interior collar stand
  • Articulated elbows
  • Four exterior snap closure pockets
  • Iron & Resin herringbone flannel liner
  • Rear "game" pocket for all your larger items (gloves, goggles, etc.)
  • Snap closure wrist cuffs
  • Buckle collar closure
  • Heavy duty 2-way brass center front zipper
Materials:

• 14 oz. Waxed Cotton Canvas
DSC_0276.JPG

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

stitchdown

Familiar Face
I love this and want so bad to take it off your hands, but I'm 36" chest 30" waist and I'm pretty sure that I would be swimming in this. GLWS!

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Looks like same jacket with a blanket liner. I&R must have updated it for 2021 and dropped the price by 50 bucks. I am 5'9", #145, 38" chest and 33" waist and the jacket fits fine in size S. M would have been too large for me, they seem to run a bit large.

stitchdown

Familiar Face
Okay, yeah I want to roll the dice so bad it seems like it's probably a couple inches too large all around; I've already got one $600 catch & release on my hands and don't want to add to the pile but somebody needs to buy this before the gambler in me takes ahold haha

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
^^
Yeah, I am Medium in most jackets but Small in the Mojave. Yes, I agree this is an interesting collaboration. I won't be terribly sorry if the jacket does not sell, I will use it for outdoors, fishing, hunting, etc since I don't ride.

FL2021

Familiar Face
^^
Yeah, I am Medium in most jackets but Small in the Mojave. Yes, I agree this is an interesting collaboration. I won't be terribly sorry if the jacket does not sell, I will use it for outdoors, fishing, hunting, etc since I don't ride.
Will, PM Me...
I am 5'8", 170lbs..Will it Fit,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider