Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vintage California Sportwear

cdallas

One of the Regulars
For Sale is a Vintage Steerhide California Sportwear "Californian" in selected steerhide. Tagged a size 46 but fits more like a 44. Leather is in great shape but it is missing one cuff button and the lining is stained and worn in the cuff area. Pictures are in direct sunlight, jacket is darker than it appears. More like last pic. $325 paypal F&F including US shipping.
Measurements:
Pit to Pit - 24
Shoulders - 20.25
Sleeves - 25
back - 24.5

001(66).jpg

001(65).jpg
001(46).jpg
001(63).jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful Classic half-belt from the premier leather jacket maker, California Sportswear Co. CSC made the highest quality leather outerwear using the best California tanned leather.

A very affordable opportunity to get jacket that will stand the test of time as it has already.

A bit too big for me, but at this price I'm still interested.

Sadly I just can't...bought the ELMC yesterday...gotta cool my jets. But man this is absolutely stunning!

Thank God. Couldn’t hold out much longer on this one. I have this jacket in a 42” and it measures almost exactly the same. Nevertheless, the temptation was getting to be a bit much. This is the nicest steerhide ever made. Period and end of story.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
@jonesy86 , you GOTTA hit up METEORA and check out the Monastaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look into it if you haven't already and might have the time. I don't know if you can make it over to that area but its a worthwhile excursion for sure.

Don't go to heavy on the Ouzo!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ