Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vintage mint condition G9 Baracuta 46R >>

Slugo48

New in Town
I'm selling an excellent condition mens 46R G9 Baracuta. It's classic navy blue (no fade) and the measurements are as follows: the chest measures 46", the sleeves measure 29" from the shoulder, and the length of the jacket is 25" from bottom of collar, two pockets, flawless lining and jacket is without stains, rips, signs of ware, etc. Knit cuffs and waste line, zipper front. In short, the overall condition for this vintage G9 would be graded an Excellent ++. If you are interested, please make sure that the jacket will fit you, that's why I listed all the key measurements. Usually a 46R is considered an XL, but the sizes back then are not the same as on the new ones available today. It's more like a true medium in size. I'm asking $55 delivered anywhere in the continental US via US Priority Mail.

If interested or you have any questions, please contact me at mferber1@verizon.net

Thanks for reading my post.

Slugo48
Harrisburg, PA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou