Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vintage Navy G9 Baracuta Jacket >>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slugo48

New in Town
I'm selling a superb condition mens 46R (see note below on size) vintage G9 Baracuta jacket. It's classic navy blue and the measurements are as follows: the chest measures 46", the sleeves measure 29" from the shoulder, and the length of the jacket is 25" from the bottom of collar, two pockets, flawless lining and jacket is without stains, rips, signs of ware, etc. Excellent knit cuffs and waste line, zipper front. If you are interested, please make sure the jacket will fit you, that's why I listed all the key measurements. Usually a 46R is considered an XL, but sizes back then (70's) are not the same as the new G9's available today. It's more like a medium in actual size. I'm asking $55 delivered anywhere in the continental US via US Priority Mail.

If interested or you have any questions, please contact me at mferber1@verizon.net

Thanks for reading my post.

Slugo48
Harrisburg, PA

baracuta1.jpg

baracuta2.jpg

baracuta3.jpg

baracuta4.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Any FOR SALE items go into CLASSIFIEDS please.

That is why the original 'ad' was moved to Classifieds. (Under normal circumstances I'd PM this to you, but your thread count hasn't reached the level to initialise that function yet).
Thanks for your cooperation and good luck with your sale.

PADDY M (Bartender).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou