Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Vintage Sears Hercules Halfbelt Size 40-42

cdallas

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is my Hercules halfbelt I picked up from Ton312 a little over a year ago. The jacket is in great shape with some of the nicest vintage Horsehide I’ve seen and the patina is awesome! The quilted lining is intact and solid but does have some stains.

When Tony had it he sent it off to Dena at Great Leather and had a vintage style YKK main zip put in and the Hercules label somewhat restored.

this is a great solid vintage jacket that can easily be worn daily. Unfortunately it fits like a big 40 or slim 42 and I’m a 44. I can wear it with a t-shirt buts it’s real snug. Please look at the pictures and measurements below and ask any questions. Price is $325 shipped in the US PayPal friends and family only.

Pit to pit 23”
Shoulders 19”
Sleeves 25”
Back 24.5”
264A8B8C-1C5D-480C-9AAC-5FD0D4BE80B8.jpeg
665E1A1E-6845-4B93-9178-31E6234624BE.jpeg
AD3D64B2-BAA9-404F-A0D7-ACE584CC2F15.jpeg

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Such a good jacket....damn. I do want this back.

@ton312 When you sold this, I don't think you had been BORN AGAIN VINTAGE yet....... Either way, when you sell these kinds of vintage jackets, you figure another will just come along and they do..... But sometimes it takes awhile. It seems to me that these vintage Half Belts and especially Hercules Half Belts are few and far between these days in the 42-46 range.

I think this is also one of the California Sportswear made Hercs too........

I'm even tempted myself as the measurements seem right in my range but I haven't had much luck with vintage size 42s.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I agree most definitely a California Sportwear made jacket!

Yes, most probably a California Sportswear made jacket in a seldom seen style. A high quality Horsehide jacket by a premier maker appearing in excellent condition. Also in a larger size.

This jacket should appeal to anyone looking for a unique half-belt whether old or new.

I scratch my head that this jacket at this price is still available. The market is out of whack.

Even with a dozen half-belts I keep coming back to this look at this one.

excuse my rant, but it is all positive.

Yes, most probably a California Sportswear made jacket in a seldom seen style. A high quality Horsehide jacket by a premier maker appearing in excellent condition. Also in a larger size.

This jacket should appeal to anyone looking for a unique half-belt whether old or new.

I scratch my head that this jacket at this price is still available. The market is out of whack.

Even with a dozen half-belts I keep coming back to this look at this one.

excuse my rant, but it is all positive.
You’re absolutely right Terry. Time to bring this one home. PM sent!

Claybertrand

One Too Many
So NOW @ton312, the stars are aligned, things are in their proper universal places and all is right with the world. Nice RE-Get!!

****Sadly, I cannot find the necessary emojis to aid in expressing my feelings here in the new Lounge.......

Seeking redemption for past errors in judgment is always an honorable pursuit.

Its not every day you get to undo something you regret man.
I put a lot of work into this one too. Polishig the hardware, cleaning the liner, having Dena preserve the tag and replace the main zip. Sometimes I'm not sure why I do the stupid shit I do, but I don't seem to stop doing it either. LOL. So yes, redemption is good.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I put a lot of work into this one too. Polishig the hardware, cleaning the liner, having Dena preserve the tag and replace the main zip. Sometimes I'm not sure why I do the stupid shit I do, but I don't seem to stop doing it either. LOL. So yes, redemption is good.
The bright side Tony is that your regrets have been many of our rejoices. I’m glad you got this one back.
Now if i could just find that pristine 69 Z28 i sold at 19 or that 74 TA......
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto