Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Vintage style Pocket knife Classic Construction

Atterbury Dodd

One Too Many
Up for sale, this knife is for the classic man. Only reason I'm selling it is that I've already got two to keep--one to use, one to look at;) This knife has real bone handles and traditional carbon steel blades. Knife was made in USA by Winchester. If you want a knife that is made like they used to be made eighty or even a hundred years ago, this knife is it. Knife measures 3 1/2 inches. Blades will take an edge! $62.

DSC01317-1.jpg

DSC01318-1.jpg

DSC01324-1.jpg

Last edited:

shortbow

Practically Family
This is still here? How is that possible? I almost bought it yesterday but just can't justify it, as I already have a drawer full of such things. The perfect pen knife, classic in every sense. A beauty.

"Skeet" McD

Practically Family
Dear Sir,
I just tried to PM you and received the notice that you cannot receive more messages, having reached the limit. Please consider the date stamp on this message as that for the PM, when you receive it; and either clear your inbox and let me know, or just drop me a PM...

Thanks!
"Skeet" McD

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
I will take it if you ship to Europe?
I can pay the shipping, but I guess you cant write whats inside the package if its going across.

Ill be gone for a while and Im back Sunday evening, think about it.
Its going to be a x- mas present for a knife collector i know.

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
You have to clear out your inbox folder, its full.

Yes I want it, but I kinda need to know how much it will be in total. And do you take paypal? Thats the best for me, but wire transfer works too if you have IBAN number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy