Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vintage Windward LARGE SIZE! Horsehide jacket...

John Brosio

New in Town
Hello! Looking to sell this beautiful piece. I basically do just not wear it that much anymore and have too many jackets. Additionally, I do not like storing it on a hanger.

So here are the pics. On the upside it is size 44 as far as I can tell. My jacket size is 44 and this fits beautifully. Additionally, my shirt sleeve length is 34/35 and perfect again. On the downside the lining has torn at the top (see pics.) and there is a tiny tear at top of the right shoulder (pic.). This tear does not seem to be from a hanger and was there when I got it.

Asking $400 plus shipping. I will ship anywhere but plan to, as always, research the shipping - meaning, it will be sent "rolled" (picture it configured as if hanging on a hook), in a cardboard box, and either insured or not insured to your liking - but we will determine shipping and insurance options to your exact liking for an exact, total price.

We can use paypal and, though I am not overly present on this site, I am darthjones on indygear and therpf. I also live near and am a customer of Wellema hats should anyone want to inquire across that bridge should we come to it.

Please ask any questions you like and here are 5 photographs best I can:

windward jacket copy.jpg

windward jacket 2 copy.jpg

windward jacket 4 copy.jpg

windward jacket 5 copy.jpg

windward jacket 6 copy.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points