Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Wested Indy Jacket in UK

Dave E

One of the Regulars
I bought this a few years ago and don't really wear it.

This is an Indiana Jones jacket from Wested Leather, who were invovled in the creation of the original jacket for Raiders. Details on their website are here: http://www.wested.com/indiana-jones-9-c.asp

I bought it because I like the style and wanted a good quality leather jacket, not to dress like Indy. This jacket is in cowhide with a little extra length in the body, it's a Last Crusade jacket. (The movie jackets are/were lambskin, which is much thinner and more fragile and drapes differently as a result.) The leather is a nice weight and this is a UK made jacket (it was a custom order rather than off the shelf). It's not an Aero or similar, but it is still a very nicely made good quality jacket.

Two outer pockets with popper fastening, plus handwarmer pockets behind them. Two inner pockets as well.

IndyFront2014_zps818b3a59.jpeg

IndyBack2014_zps70ba3545.jpeg

IndySide_zps0ae8f23e.jpeg

IndyLabel_zps9afe19a9.jpeg

IndyInner2014_zps6ad1e49e.jpeg

IndyInner_zps30006331.jpg

INdyFront_zps7d4a6f0a.jpg

Size is marked as 38, which feels right. The fit at the waist can be adjusted via the side straps. Measurements are 19" across the shoulder from seam to seam, 22" pit to pit internally, 24" down the sleeve from shoulder seam to cuff and 26.5"/28" down the back with/without the collar. Good weight cowhide with cotton lining (satin in sleeves), two interior pockets. I bought it new about 4 years ago. No marks or scuffs anywhere and the lining is completely intact, comes from a pet and smoke free household

These are £165 new, I'd like £90 posted, please, payment by BT (or Paypal if fees are covered). Due to the weight I don't really want to post outside of the UK, because it will be expensive (possible if the extra shipping is covered).

ebonysw45

One of the Regulars
I would grab this myself if A: I lived in the UK and B: If I didn't have one in Goat. It's my everyday beater leather jacket and I wear it more than my much more expensive jackets. All it gets is a rub down with leather dressing a couple of time a year and it is aging nicely after 3 years of constant use.

Grab a well made everyday jacket. From the measurements it would probably fit a size 40" or a 38" with a jumper underneath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo