Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

G.B.Borsalino Fu Lazzaro & C. <1936

Daniele Tanto

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I confess that I have let go of a lot of bowler hats in this period, I hope not to sadden FL friends in love with this hat.
GB Borsalino bombetta 58 9.jpg

Some were interesting, but the often small size or the exaggerated price kept me away from them.
GB Borsalino bombetta 58 7.jpg
This bowler hat has two features that attracted me.
It is a G.B. Borsalino fu Lazzaro and has a pleated bow that makes it less usual than others
GB Borsalino bombetta 58 interno.jpg
Second reason it has a quite unusual size 5 1/2 which is equivalent to a 58 cm.
GB Borsalino bombetta 58 etichetta carta.jpg
It is well preserved and is, unlike many of its companions, light.
GB Borsalino bombetta 58 6.jpg
These are the measures, the curled brims reach 5 cm ; the crown is 13 cm. and the ribbon measures 3 centimeters.
GB Borsalino bombetta 58 particolare fiocco.jpg
There are some small flaws such as a slight deformation of the anterior brim visible in the photograph. A very slight trace of dust on the edge of the brims.
GB Borsalino bombetta 58 2.jpg
Many of you know that I don't have bowler hats in my collection, so anyone interested should write to me privatelyGB Borsalino bombetta 58 3.jpg
It's not like I find such pearls for medium-sized heads every day ;-)

I confess that I have let go of a lot of bowler hats in this period, I hope not to sadden FL friends in love with this hat.
View attachment 426064
Some were interesting, but the often small size or the exaggerated price kept me away from them.
View attachment 426066
It is a G.B. Borsalino fu Lazzaro and has a pleated bow that makes it less usual than others
View attachment 426067
View attachment 426068
View attachment 426069
These are the measures, the curled brims reach 5 cm ; the crown is 13 cm. and the ribbon measures 3 centimeters.
View attachment 426070
There are some small flaws such as a slight deformation of the anterior brim visible in the photograph. A very slight trace of dust on the edge of the brims
Many of you know that I don't have bowler hats in my collection, so anyone interested should write to me privatelyView attachment 426072
Daniel, Great find! I really like the liner design too.

View attachment 426064
View attachment 426066
View attachment 426067
View attachment 426068
View attachment 426069
View attachment 426070
There are some small flaws such as a slight deformation of the anterior brim visible in the photograph. A very slight trace of dust on the edge of the brims.
View attachment 426071
Many of you know that I don't have bowler hats in my collection, so anyone interested should write to me privatelyView attachment 426072
It's a beautiful example and a great find, Daniele. A showcase of the craftmanship of the other Borsalino.

Daniele Tanto

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Daniel, Great find! I really like the liner design too.
Thank Steve. I agree with your appreciation on the liner

It's a beautiful example and a great find, Daniele. A showcase of the craftmanship of the other Borsalino
Thank Stefan. Sometimes somenthing interesting surface made by the Borsalino "rebels"