Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gebirgsjäger wind jacket

NaDan

New in Town
Hello everyone,

I was looking for a gebirgsjäger wind jacket accurate reproduction.

Anyone have any idea where to get one?

Thank you.

Erich Johann

New in Town
Try Lost Battalions. Maybe the new owner can help you. I am sure that there are reproductions from the "far east," but their "authenticity" is usually debatable.

Hunter_aka_Scotty

One of the Regulars
Try Lost Battalions. Maybe the new owner can help you. I am sure that there are reproductions from the "far east," but their "authenticity" is usually debatable.

Lost Battalions actually makes some of the best reproductions out there. I have never encountered some one claiming otherwise. Further, they are reproductions from about 70 miles south of me in California. With wool made here in the USA.

Erich Johann

New in Town
Seems my post was confusing -- of course I know that LB is from the States and some of the best out there. I should have made the distinction clearer.

Heeresbergführer

Familiar Face
Grüß Di' Bergkameraden,

I can vouch for the LB Windjacke, since I have tested it under high alpine conditions during a 2 day climb in the French Alps. We spent the night on the side of the mountain in the open without any tents. So the Windjacke was my cover and it provided protection against the elements.

IMG_0190 by bergfuhrerkiser, on Flickr

Bergheil und Horrido!

Patrick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner