Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gentleman Dapper Dress Shoes Crockett and Jones Westbourne British Size 9E

Diederik

New in Town
Gentleman Dapper Dress Shoes Crockett and Jones Westbourne British Size 9E Asking Price $250.00 USD

The item featured is an example of sartorial interest being a pair of black oxford dress shoes with broguing from the
classic British shoemaker Crockett and Jones. These are quality construction shoes of calfskin with a leather and non
slip sole.

The condition is quite good with soles that should see some use before needing cobbling and with its construction can
be re-soled by any qualified cobbler. The upper condition is quite good with only a few minor scuffs that will polish out
and minor creasing. I will give the shoes a good clean and polish using Saphir products before sending out. If you need
detailed measurements feel free to inquire, I sympathize as someone with an odd width of foot I like to be sure beyond
just what is listed.

I am happy to assist with all questions and thank you for your consideration for this quality product. CONUS only and I am not
currently offering returns.

Be well and thank you for your consideration.

Attachments

• IMG_1185.JPG
    IMG_1185.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1186.JPG
    IMG_1186.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1187.JPG
    IMG_1187.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 53

Forum statistics

Threads