Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gil Elvgren Pin-Up Cutie Serving Trays on eBay (Two Sets)

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Marc Chevalier said:
If this thread survives deletion for more than a day or two, I'll be (pleasantly) surprised.

How are these trays any less appropriate than pics of the girlie ties posted in the General Attire forum?

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Its in classifieds...and I agree...nothing any less appropriate then the ties...considering they are -tiny- drawings....

Not sure why you have decided to be a cynic about -everything- Marc...but hey, its less energy to be cynical about the things that are really worth being cynical about....

Miss Neecerie said:
Its in classifieds...and I agree...nothing any less appropriate then the ties...considering they are -tiny- drawings....

Not sure why you have decided to be a cynic about -everything- Marc...but hey, its less energy to be cynical about the things that are really worth being cynical about....

You might say . . . "there was a time around these parts" . . . there really was a moment there that this thread wouldn't've lasted 10 minutes. Back in the days when one had to censor girlie ties before posting.

bk

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Baron Kurtz said:
Back in the days when one had to censor girlie ties before posting.

Thank you, BK! But you know what the response will be: "Ah, but these trays don't show areolae ... and those girlie-lined ties don't show areolae .... it's a-o.k. without the areolae."

Say it loud and say it proud: "Areolae? No way!"

Beautiful trays, by the way!

cookie

I'll Lock Up
KittyT said:
How are these trays any less appropriate than pics of the girlie ties posted in the General Attire forum?

Girlie Ties?: did I miss that thread?.... the trays look like eating your meal off one of those Vargas girls pinups that used to be in Playboy and which I saw when I bought it to read the articles...:D :D :D :p :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points