Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Goatskin A-2 Test Jacket 46

fishmeok

Vendor
Goatskin A-2 size 46. All cotton liner, wool knits, Talon zipper. See the thread below for more pics and details.
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=46199
$365 plus shipping

Shoulders 20
Pit to Pit 25
Sleeve 25.5
Jacket front 24.5
Between the shoulder blades (important for reaching room) 19.5

CompDown793.jpg

CompDown813.jpg

Atterbury Dodd

One Too Many
Looks great. I'm rather fond of goatskin (I have a John Chapman Bronco). Pardon me for asking, but where did you get the Goatskin? I have been wanting to make a vintage style autograph book and I would like to make the cover of goatskin.

D-503

Familiar Face
Looks gorgeous.

I would buy this jacket in a heartbeat if it were a 42 or 44... Alas, 46 is just gonna be too big for me. :(

fishmeok

Vendor
Atterbury Dodd said:
Looks great. I'm rather fond of goatskin (I have a John Chapman Bronco). Pardon me for asking, but where did you get the Goatskin? I have been wanting to make a vintage style autograph book and I would like to make the cover of goatskin.

How much do you need? I have a lot of scraps left over-
Cheers
Mark

SamReu

One of the Regulars
That A-2

Make one in a long 42 or 44 (slightly narrower shoulders and chest, but keep the long arms) and you have a buyer.

fishmeok

Vendor
Atterbury Dodd said:
I'm not sure, I'll have to measure the pages of the little book I started making to get an idea!

Just let me know- I'm not going to stop making jackets anytime soon...
Cheers
Mark

fishmeok

Vendor
Here's a couple of shots of the jacket now that it's been worn a bit. I'm really happy with this goatskin, it shows a lot of character.
Cheers
Mark

CompDown1066.jpg

CompDown1062.jpg

CompDown1065.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana