Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Golden Bear CHP

stringer

One of the Regulars
I gained weight and this no longer fits. It was an Ebay purchase, described as a 60's jacket.
Good condition for age, Talon zips all work and quilted lining has no. rips or tears. Liner has
a pocket on each side and a collar liner. The Gb tag is only attached on the bottom.
I think it would be a size 44 as it was a bit snug even before I gained weight and I wear a 46,
It fits trimmer on account of the quilted liner with a nice taper at the waist.
Please go by measurements.

P2p 24
Shoulders 20
Back length bottom of collar 26"
sleeves straight 24.5"
Sleeves around the curve 26.5
waist 21" with loose laces
Asking $250 shipped
Front 3.jpg
GB!.jpg
Gb2.jpg

As you can see in the pics the sleeves have a lot of bend in them.

Last edited:

stringer

One of the Regulars
After a member asked if the sleeves had been shortened I took another look
and edited my post. They have a lot of curve in them. It wears more like a 25. or 25.5
sleeve length. as that is what I wear and they are pefect as just a little over my palm.

Observe

One Too Many
What is your height? Measurements could possibly work for me but I'm on the fence about the sleeves. How tight do you think the waist is with the laces done all the way up? Also, would you ship to Canada?

stringer

One of the Regulars
I am 5ft and 11 inches The waist measures 20 inches cinched.
It looks as if it should be less. Remember shoulders impact arm length. If you don't fill out the shoulders it will fit longer.
I have heard that if I ship USPS there usually is no duties or other charges, I am not sure. What is your experience buying from the US. It will cost more to ship to Canada, that is on you also as I am well under what I paid for it.

Observe

One Too Many
Thanks for the response. I have another question if you don't mind, are the gussets in the sleeve zips attached or are they loose flaps? If I were to buy from you I would cover the additional shipping costs. We can work that out in DMs.

Observe

One Too Many
Sorry one final question, do the lower collar flaps button down? I can see the upper collar does not appear to have buttons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk