Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Golden Bear x Club Monaco dark navy cafe racer (Med, fits 38-40)

LaymanX

One of the Regulars
Absolutely pristine navy blue cafe racer from Golden Bear x Club Monaco collaboration 2 years ago. Used 2x times outside (I have too many jackets as you might know), no scratches / stains.

It's pretty much NWOT as the photos will show. Calf skin and made in USA, unique chambray lining with 1 interior pocket.

Cost me $1000+ brand new, asking for $540 USD (shipping included in North America)

Shoulders - 18 inches
Chest - 21 inches
Sleeve - 25.5 inches
Back Length - 25 inches

f0aecy.jpg

14nk8xz.jpg

2rqmvsz.jpg

kbss5y.jpg

345ezuu.jpg

LaymanX

One of the Regulars
Thanks. It is a GORGEOUS jacket in person too. I'm just clearing out the closet as I haven't worn this jacket pretty much since I got it.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Hello could you check the Pit to Pit measurement? I suspect being a tagged "M" it'll be too small, I typically wear a Large Long, however my black steerhide Aero Café Racer is a 42 and measures close to this. Awesome looking, simple clean jacket I Like It!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Ok thanks for the info, I sure like it but it would wind up too small. Hope someone else here picks this one up, it's a beautiful and unique jacket. I really like the "denim" lining as well.

LaymanX

One of the Regulars
Sorry avsmusic1, there was no write up on the Club Monaco site regarding the tannery. They tend to be sparse with details in general. :p

LaymanX

One of the Regulars
Whoah.. just noticed this is still in my closet! lol

Final drop of $350 USD (Shipping included to NA)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana