Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Wear Ventura 40 and Mister Freedom Campus 38

Smallrod

New in Town
Hi all, I don't wear these much so might as well move them on to someone that will. Any questions do not hesitate to ask. All measurements taken laid flat in inches.

Good Wear Ventura in size 40. Seal brown Shinki, olive thread, Waldes zipper, wool liner. No issues, nicks, scratches or smells. $725.00 PayPal F&F or $750.00 Goods and Services. CONUS shipping included.
Chest 20.5
Hem 19.5
Sleeve 24
Shoulder 18
Front length 24
Back length 22
GW1.jpg
GW6.jpg
GW5.jpg

Mister Freedom Campus Jacket size 38. Worn sparingly, tanned a bit. Only problem someone may have is a bit of indigo rubbing on the inside (see pictures). No other problems or smells. $625.00 PayPal F&F or $650.00 Goods and Services. CONUS shipping included.
Chest 20
Hem 19.5
Sleeve 24.75
Shoulder 17.25
Front length 23.25
Back length 23.25
MF1.jpg
MF6.jpg
MF5.jpg

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Many thanks to the seller for the fast shipment of my new GW Ventura. The condition of the jacket is much better than expected (it's barely worn and not even broken in). It exceeds my expectations by far and fortunately the color of the Shinki used for this jacket is much brighter than the very dark seal of my Rainbow Country Single Riders - the constructions and workmanship of both jackets is equal IMO.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Many thanks to the seller for the fast shipment of my new GW Ventura. The condition of the jacket is much better than expected (it's barely worn and not even broken in). It exceeds my expectations by far and fortunately the color of the Shinki used for this jacket is much brighter than the very dark seal of my Rainbow Country Single Riders - the constructions and workmanship of both jackets is equal IMO.
Congrats! Fit pics please!)

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
The fit is perfect and it emphasizes the whole appearance of this very nice jacket! Congrats!

SLAB

A-List Customer
interested in a trade with a size 38 Addict Clothes black sheepskin AD-04 Resistance jacket + additional $ for the campus jacket?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points