Goodwear A-2 Aero Size 44 For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by JohnG518, Mar 3, 2021.

1. JohnG518

JohnG518 New in Town

Bought this jacket second hand but it’s in phenomenal shape. I believe it’s an older GW jacket. Knits are perfect condition. There’s a couple minor scratches on the leather on the pockets other than that it’s pretty pristine!
    Measurements :
    Chest - 22.75”
    Shoulder - 19.5”
    Sleeve - 22.5” (to the knit)
    Length - 24” (top of collar to knit)
    It’s a beautiful jacket! Little to big for me. Needs a good home. Feel free to message me with any questions! Asking $1,000.

Attached Files:

jonesy86, Boyo and LZHA like this.
  2. jonesy86

jonesy86 My Mail is Forwarded Here

That leather looks amazing. GLWS!

JohnG518 likes this.
  3. bretron

bretron Call Me a Cab

Lovely and my size. Wish I had the dough. As for age, I don’t think it’s that old seeing as it has the “Aero” name vs “Acme” which JC used to use before getting Aero’s OK

dlite90 and JohnG518 like this.
  4. JohnG518

JohnG518 New in Town

Ahhh thank I thought it was reverse where he could no longer use Aero... it’s really beautiful. Been trying so hard to get my hands on on in my size thought this was the one but it’s just a little too big. Was misled on the measurements unfortunately. Any ideas on how I could find one in a size 40 or 42? Been trying to contact Goodwear to no avail! Thanks for lookin! Would be open to offers if you change your mind!

5. JohnG518

JohnG518 New in Town

Bump