Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GoodWear Beck RS 666 Review

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Having owned Lost World's, Thedi, Aero, Langlitz, Schott etc. I kept reading about this guy named John Chapman from GoodWear. My understanding was that he produced an exceptional product.

My chance finally came when a Beck 666 became available. There is a history regarding an original Beck that had been sent to John by a TFL member.
I contacted John and made the purchase.

After doing some research I discovered the Beck had wider shoulders than most Cafe Racers, similar to the Aero Cafe Racers. Just what I was looking/hoping for.

Jacket arrived and WOW. Amazing quality leather, construction and fit.
Now I understand the hype of John Chapman's GoodWear jackets.
Stellar precision made jacket. The aniline cowhide is exceptional in texture, color and smell.
The Seal Brown is the nicest I have ever viewed.
Originally I wanted to purchase and then expected to resell the jacket. I just wanted to check out for myself what John created. This is a keeper.
My two favorite jackets/makers are Langlitz and GoodWear. Easy declaration for me to make.

GoodWear.....JPG GoodWear..JPG GoodWear.JPG GoodWearaa.JPG GoodWearaaa.JPG GoodWearaaaa.JPG GoodWearaaaaa.JPG GoodWearaaaaaa.JPG GoodWearaaaaaaa.JPG

Last edited:

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Having owned Lost World's, Thedi, Aero, Langlitz, Schott etc. I kept reading about this guy named John Chapman from GoodWear. My understanding was that he produced an exceptional product.

My chance finally came when a Beck 666 became available. There is a history regarding an original Beck that had been sent to John by a TFL member.

After doing some research I discovered the Beck had wider shoulders than most Cafe Racers, similar to the Aero Cafe Racers. Just what I was looking/hoping for.

Stellar precision made jacket. The aniline cowhide is exceptional in texture, color and smell.
Originally I wanted to purchase and then expected to resell the jacket. I just wanted to check out for myself what John created. This is a keeper.
My two favorite jackets/makers are Langlitz and GoodWear. Easy declaration for me to make.

View attachment 185863 View attachment 185864 View attachment 185865 View attachment 185866 View attachment 185867 View attachment 185868 View attachment 185869 View attachment 185870 View attachment 185871
Yeah, I've heard of that guy too.

Kennyz

Familiar Face
Cafe Racers aren't usually my cup of tea, but yours is an exception. Lovely jacket, sweetfights.

Ken

View attachment 185863 View attachment 185864 View attachment 185865 View attachment 185866 View attachment 185867 View attachment 185868 View attachment 185869 View attachment 185870 View attachment 185871

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I had seen that same jacket on his website and would have bought before you had a chance but didn't since I already have too many jackets and am not getting any younger. Congratulations for a fine acquisition.

westportrich

One of the Regulars
Its's a beauty...It reminds me of my Norshor. My Norshor is more of a Californian style...but the leather color and overall look is just like it. Trust me guys, the Norshor's are F*ing amazing!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points