Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Goodwear Patterns Not Covered on the Goodwear Site

ykurtz

One of the Regulars
I noticed on the order page that there are many patterns you can order that are currently NOT linked off the home page on the main site. Have people ordered these patterns, and if so is there information about these patterns available someplace other than the Goodwear site?

Here's the list I see on the order form. I took the liberty of highlighting most of the patterns unlisted on the site in yellow:

A-2 Bronco
A-2 Cooper Sportswear
A-2 David D. Doniger
A-2 Dubow 20960 - collar stand
A-2 Dubow 27798 - simple collar
A-2 Dubow 1755 - simple collar
A-2 Cable Raincoat
A-2 I. Chapman & Sons
A-2 Monarch Mfg. Co.
A-2 Perry Sportswear 16175
A-2 Perry Sportswear 23377
A-2 Poughkeepsie
A-2 Rough Wear W535-AC-18091
A-2 Rough Wear 42-1401-P
A-2 Rough Wear W535-AC-27752
A-2 Security Aviation Togs
A-2 Star Sportswear
A-2 United Sheeplined
A-2 Werber Sportswear 1936
A-2 Werber Sportswear 1939
A-2 Werber Sportswear 42-1402-P
A-2 W535-AC-23383 (Fried-Ostermann)
A-2 W535-AC-27753 (Cable)

A-2 42-18246-P (S.H. Knopf)
A-2 Acme Leather 38-1711-P
A-2 Acme Leather W535-AC-16160
A-2 Acme Leather W535-AC-21996
A-2 Acme Leather 42-18775-P
B-6 Jacket - Acme Leather
D-1 Jacket - S.H. Knopf
B-3 Jacket - No-Name 42-12690
A-1 Jacket
M-422 Monarch Mfg. Co.
AN-6552 Bogen & Tenenbaum
AN-J-3A Arnoff
G-1 55J14 L.W. Foster
G-1 55J14 Star Sportswear

M-444 Jacket - Fried-Ostermann
Californian Ventura
Californian Racer
Californian Arcadia

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Yessir! Just plop down your deposit and you can start working with Vickie on which to order. I only changed my mind 2-3 dozen times while in the 20 month queue...

Fwiw I own an Ostermann... (Plus a Monarch).

There are a few other patterns he has worked on in the past that he'll do including a California Mojave and a Hercules cossack. Better just to get in line if you're gonna get one, and no you won't be sorry :D ;)

53Effie

A-List Customer
If you look back a few pages there is a review of a 21996 recently received by JeffM. That is one of the unlisted patterns, so apparently at least some are still available.

ykurtz

One of the Regulars
Yessir! Just plop down your deposit and you can start working with Vickie on which to order. I only changed my mind 2-3 dozen times while in the 20 month queue...

Better just to get in line if you're gonna get one, and no you won't be sorry :D ;)

Once I learned that you can change your mind and settle on something different pre-production, it was an easy call to move forward.

ykurtz

One of the Regulars
If you look back a few pages there is a review of a 21996 recently received by JeffM. That is one of the unlisted patterns, so apparently at least some are still available.

Yes, that was the thread that got me curious about possible unlisted patterns.

devilish

A-List Customer
Have talked with John about this very subject recently. As you've discovered he said there are about 15 A-2 patterns that he can make not listed on the current website. At some point they will be changing the website so people can get a better idea of what's available. Although with how busy they are I'm guessing that might not happen very soon. As Andrew pointed out just scroll through the photo section. There is a link on the first page to a 'customer wearing' page that has a bunch more to see as well.

derleicaman

One of the Regulars
Of the patterns you have highlighted, I have three of the patterns which John has made.
Cable Raincoat 42-10008-P in goat
Dubow 1755 in Seal HH
and I also own John's prototype D-1 Knopf jacket.
I was wearing the 1755 today.
They are all great jackets. You can't go wrong!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana