Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Goodwear Shinki Roughwear A-2 1401: Size 46, Virtually new

Juanito

One of the Regulars
As mentioned in the Spiewak post, I need to cull some jackets after several recent acquisitions.

Here is a Goodwear Roughwear 42-1401P with the following characteristics:

Leather: Russet semi-aniline veg-tanned Shinki horsehide (LHJ102)
Knits: Mid-brown wool
Thread: Mid-brown cotton
Zipper: Reproduction Crown chain with vintage Crown slider
Size: 46

I purchased this directly from JC himself less than 2 months ago for $1,095. It is exactly as received from him. In fact, it will be shipped to the new owner in the Goodwear box and packaging it came in. I tried it on when it arrived (fits perfectly and looks beautiful) and then put it on a mannequin. I have attached a few pictures here, but Johns photos do the jacket justice. The only "flaw" in the jacket are the two marks on the underside of the left elbow. Pretty small price to pay for a $600 discount from new!

You can see this actual jacket at: http://www.goodwearleather.com/pages/sale_rw_0019.html

$1,000 firm, sipped to your door in the US. International buyers to pay actual shipping. I am not interested in trades, except for trading up (plus cash of course) for either a original Fried Osterman or Star Sportswear A-2 in size 44, 46, or 48.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto