Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gorgeous Black Tonak Velour, 7-5/8 (61cm)

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beautiful velour from a classic European producer, Tonak. I'd keep this one but it's a full size too big for me. I wear a loose 59 cm to tight 60 cm. Borsalino runs small for size in my experience so I was hoping Tonak was sized the same way. Apparently not so much. I think this one runs true to size at 7-5/8 (61 cm).

Incredible felt, this is only one of 3 or 4 hats in my collection that I pop back to open crown when I'm done wearing it. It will easily crease and hold shape to whatever you want. I've worn it wild with a wonky, asymmetrical brim (a la Dr. Who), and with a deep diamond crease, cocked to the side.

Open crown is just over 5-3/4" and the brim is just shy of 3", so lots of room to bash at will with whatever crease a gentleman prefers.

Asking $165 for this one, with shipping of $12 - $18 in the lower USA.

i-pgw95fH-L.jpg

Tonak_13.jpg Tonak_16.jpg Tonak_17.jpg Tonak_18.jpg

Attachments

• Tonak_12.jpg
    Tonak_12.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
This is a great hat in a hard to find size. These Tonak branded hats are much superior to the Selentino Tonaks commonly found. If it was in any color other than black I’d buy it in a second. Black is a great color, but I’ve got those bases well covered. Still tempting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points