Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Great 40's style a cappella band

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
As requested by CousinH here is the post from The Powder Room...

Just wondering if anyone else saw the Puppini Sisters on Breakfast TV yesterday, they had such fantastic dresses on and the make up department had done such a great job on them.

They could really sing too, I'm not too sure about some of the modern covers they have done but they have done a great job of "Andrews Sisters" style singing.
Good luck to them they look great!!

Just in case anyone is interested you can/see hear them here
http://www.thepuppinisisters.com/

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
I'm glad you moved

Your topic sounded interesting but I couldn't enter the Powder Room without making some changes. Which reminds me of when Henry and I moved into the Susan B. Anthony Hotel in New York. Sorry:eek:fftopic:

I never here of the sisters but their site intrigues me.
Thanks for the info. I'll have to find out more.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

FedoraGent

One Too Many
AllaboutEve said:
As requested by CousinH here is the post from The Powder Room...

Just wondering if anyone else saw the Puppini Sisters on Breakfast TV yesterday, they had such fantastic dresses on and the make up department had done such a great job on them.

They could really sing too, I'm not too sure about some of the modern covers they have done but they have done a great job of "Andrews Sisters" style singing.
Good luck to them they look great!!

Just in case anyone is interested you can/see hear them here
http://www.thepuppinisisters.com/

Well, like MK said as well...I'm intrigued by their site. Great voices, and rather dishy. :) When I'm back in the UK, I'm going to have to check them out. :)

Jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points