Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Great people here.

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
I belong to several forums across the internet. A football forum, a couple of firearms forums, and the Fedora Lounge. On the other sites people are quick with insults and petty bickering. I haven't post much on here until recently and I have to say that I enjoy this forum the most as the people on here are absolutely the best. Bartender.......drinks on on me! Cheers.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I belong to several forums across the internet. A football forum, a couple of firearms forums, and the Fedora Lounge. On the other sites people are quick with insults and petty bickering. I haven't post much on here until recently and I have to say that I enjoy this forum the most as the people on here are absolutely the best. Bartender.......drinks on on me! Cheers.

+1. At this time of year I make sure to give thanks to all forum posters for their decorum and efforts to making a communitee of sharing and trust. (Nearly all of the forum posters go on the "Nice List and not the "Naughty List.")

Nice of you to speak up Cornshucker. Happy hat wearing and corn shucking sir! Eric -

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
+1. At this time of year I make sure to give thanks to all forum posters for their decorum and efforts to making a communitee of sharing and trust. (Nearly all of the forum posters go on the "Nice List and not the "Naughty List.")

Nice of you to speak up Cornshucker. Happy hat wearing and corn shucking sir! Eric -
Thank you SBG and Merry Christmas to you and all at the FL.

Gromulus

Practically Family
I wholeheartedly concur Cornshucker77. Over the years I have frequented many forums on wide variety of subjects such as bodybuilding, firearms, knives, flashlight, lawn equipment, etc. This forum (along with an MX-5 Miata forum I frequent) are the only ones I regularly visit these days.

The members here are in a whole other league.

Cheers!

This is the only forum I'm a member of. The only one I want to be a member of.
If I could do it over again, I'd chose a different user's name. I buy and sell (mostly buy these days) on eBay as Deadlyhandsome so without much thought I used the same name here. On a forum it comes across pretentious and that was never my intent. Then the photos I post clearly show it's also false advertising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto