Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

greetings all

wireless man

New in Town
i looked around the forum and a place for newbies to say "hello" eluded me so here i am.

i found this forum by accident while researching a 1940's ronson redskins lighter servicing kit. it's a very interesting little corner of the web world you guys have here. i look forward to some enjoyable reading and posting here.

a little about my vintage interests. i collect lionel trains, music, vintage lighters, and antique radio gear. i fix all my own stuff, including the radios. about half the vintage radios in my home are up and running. i use a talking house transmitter playing bigband to give my radios something to do other than play the talking political heads all day. i'd be glad to help with tech questions for anyone trying to get an old radio set running.

-------------------------------------

well i just feel like a chump.. just figured out where this post should have been. mods please feel free to move it. sorry

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points