Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gucci Silver Jewelry for Men

Sonero

Practically Family
I was wondering if there is a thread on Gucci jewelry for men and what everyones thoughts are regarding price vs quality ?

Thanks so much.

Héctor Fernández

One Too Many
Cool. I think they are better options out there, like David Yurman or even independent makers like Novica.

I'm more into silver bracelets and cuffs, but I'm sure you can find some nice rings from others. Personally, branding to me is secondary, quality and craftsmanship are more important.

Gucci has some nice jewelry, but I think you can find nicer items, unless the Gucci branding is paramount, elsewhere.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sonero

Practically Family
Cool. I think they are better options out there, like David Yurman or even independent makers like Novica.

I'm more into silver bracelets and cuffs, but I'm sure you can find some nice rings from others. Personally, branding to me is secondary, quality and craftsmanship are more important.

Gucci has some nice jewelry, but I think you can find nicer items, unless the Gucci branding is paramount, elsewhere.

Good luck!

I agree but I like those double GG's :) I won't waste my money on junk though. For $300 I could buy a really nice 925 ring elsewhere.

I am a sucker for Italian fashion houses.

Sonero

Practically Family
I completely understand and I can appreciate why[emoji275][emoji106]

Although Novica has some really nice pieces. I picked up a chunky cuban link ring today. I think it will look nice dressed up. I have never really messed with rings too much before but I have been getting an urge to wear them lately. I've got a few Tungsten rings on the way as well.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The issue with these fashion brand jewelry is that the silver is hollow except the rings. I have a Gucci bracelet and a Bottega Veneta bangle, both hollow. I also have non-brand solid silver bracelet and bangle that cost less. It depends on whether you want solid silver or the brand.

Héctor Fernández

One Too Many
The issue with these fashion brand jewelry is that the silver is hollow except the rings. I have a Gucci bracelet and a Bottega Veneta bangle. It depends on whether you want solid silver or the brand.
Good point! The only "fashion brand" cuffs (bangles) I have are from Tiffany, the Atlas model, and they are nice and heavy silver. Otherwise, you are correct, most of them are hollow.

Sonero

Practically Family
Hollow it is. At least Gucci sells you silver. Versace with charge $600 for plated jewelry.

When I was in Peru ( a great place for silver) they copied many brands into much better products than the original but no Gucci.

Etsy has some fabulous pieces but then return shipping can be difficult if the shop is overseas.

Is there a dedicated mens jewelry thread of FL ?

Sonero

Practically Family
There is a men's ring and there is a turquoise thread as far as I know.
Thanks. I will post some pics once my rings come in. I was hoping to find a general men's jewelry thread. My situation is lodged between Guido and Jhonny Depp at this point. I find leather and silver to blend beautifully in jewelry creations but I also love my pinky rings :)

I wonder if anyone has interest in starting a general mens jewelry thread ?

RicchRoss

New in Town
Gucci silver ring is the best option. I've been wearing this ring for a couple of months now, and it is just amazing. For its unbelievably affordable price, one would think that the quality would be lacking. Thankfully, that's not the case. This tungsten carbide band looks fantastic, feels fantastic, and has been holding up in my somewhat harsh working environment! When I got married three years ago, the jewelry store did not carry bands of this thickness. I bought it from blingcartel.com. The price was a bit high, but it was worth it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points