Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H A T D O O D L E S !!!!!!!!!

Dreispitz

One Too Many
I say: Let´s be creative!

Time to show our hat doodles :cool:

P1090467.jpg
[/IMG]

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Can also be an animation :D

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u4LQ-LOxq3g&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u4LQ-LOxq3g&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

buler

I'll Lock Up
Wow Gene!!!! That John Lee Hooker is amazing... not to mention the SRV.:eusa_clap

Every time I see Stevie or hear one of his songs I'm reminded that I attended the 2nd of the 3 concerts he did at Alpine Valley. On that 3rd night he didn't make it out of there in that heli.

B

Dewhurst

Practically Family
As there have been no doodles for a few posts, here are a few unpublished deals from my web comic:

newsy01.jpg

and

fullychargedfinal007.jpg

:)

Tone

A-List Customer
Cool hat doodles, everyone!

Gene, you are a master of value! That is some absolutely beautiful work (and that's still an understatement). Really marvelous stuff there. Incredible.

I whipped this up over the last twenty minutes or so. Nothing to even compare to the work shown here, but what a fun, spur of the moment idea, Dreispitz! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

scan0002am.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
I hope others keep contributing to this thread. I like seeing all types of artwork.

Thank you for the compliments. I have enjoyed doing a series of these style of portraits of my favorite Blues artists. I do use photographs for reference. The watercolor of SRV is out of the style of the rest but was fun to do. The B&W ones are black ink and laundry bleach on grey paper. I can't remember exactly how I arrived at that technique; I think alcohol was involved. :p

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
I'm just glad this isn't a competition! ;)

3328697203_6cebcc81b4.jpg

A silhouette isn't exactly a doodle, but there's still a hat involved.
3933527710_26f781d54f.jpg

And maybe a crown is pushing it a bit....

2546447615_d05e9dabef_o.jpg

Chuck Bobuck

Practically Family
I used to love to draw, but it's been years since I have. My dad used to draw, but his brother Clarence was considered the artist of the family. I found this drawing, by Clarence, in a photo album. I believe he passed away around 1939 at the young age of 21. It's not a doodle, or my own art work, but it seems like a good place for a vintage drawing of a man in a coat and hat.

Clarence_art_man_fedora_crop-4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points