Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hand painted squadron patches web site updates...

Howdy all... Just did some new updates on my web site...www.jbmilart.com... including some new patches... new photos of finished A-2 jacket projects... custom artwork section... It's still a work in progress... but I'm getting there... Working now on the complete Tuskegee Airmen Squadron patches... 99th, 100th, 301st, and the 302nd squadron patches... should be finished soon... Check it out!... Let me know what you think? Thanks again for looking....................www.jbmilart.com
Jim

I am proud to announce that "a2jacketpatches" is now apart of the jbmilart.com website. Sean has over 10 years of experience in military art. From nose art painting to his layered leather squadron patches. His knowledge of this subject is vast. His AVG "Flying Tigers" leather patches are considered some of the best around. The www.jbmilart.com website is being updated to include a lot of Sean's artwork... come and check it out! There is a lot to see in there... but like I said, it's going to be awhile to get the website finalized... so forgive us for not having it finished yet... but it will soon!
Thanks for all of you "Loungers" who have taken a look at the website already... believe me you won't be sorry to take another look at the new www.jbmilart.com site!

Thanks again!

Jim and Sean www.jbmilart.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko