Handmade in Greece, Thedi Leather Belt size 41"

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by tnjyoung, Dec 15, 2018.

1. tnjyoung

tnjyoung A-List Customer

Up for sale is a Thedi Leather Belt I bought in March 2015. This belt was handmade in Greece by Thedi Leather Company. This belt's centermost hole is 41", with 3 holes on either side of this mark. The belt is an overall 49" long, but a few inches of this belt is "overlapped" when worn. This belt has been crafted to look aged and has a brass "sand-cast" buckle. I have only worn this belt about 6 times. This is a very nice vintage-looking and unique piece of art. I bout two belts from Thedi and I find that I wear the other one most of the time so I am selling this one in an effort to clear out some space. These belts range from 140-80 Euros ($150-200). I am offering this one for $100 shipped to anywhere in the CONUS.

...by the way, I was a 36" waist when I ordered this as I like a bit of overlap on my belts. I would say this would fit nicely anyone from a 36-42 waist.

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/new-thedi-belts-review.81939/

IMG_1636.jpg IMG_1637.jpg IMG_1638.jpg IMG_1639.jpg

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    bn1966 likes this.
  2. tnjyoung

tnjyoung A-List Customer

Bump and lowered to $85 shipped CONUS

3. tnjyoung

tnjyoung A-List Customer

SOLD.