Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy New Year and....

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
I hope 2004 will be a great year for everyone......

......except Saddam and Osama.

Thank you fine gentlemen for making 2003 a fun year and making The Fedora Lounge the wonderful place that it is.

The club has really come into it's own. We started out as a place where people from IndyGear could talk about other things about the era, but now we have a wide range of members and as a result The Fedora Lounge has evolved and grown into the unique place that it is. With no promotion or advertising, this site in a very short time, has around 100 members and over 3000 posts!

Word of mouth is growing.

You guys are the best. Drinks are on the house!

Happy New Year!

BD Jones

One of the Regulars
Thank you MK for creating such a wonderful place and for being an all around good guy. I hope you and your loved ones, as well as everyone else here and there loved ones, have a wonderful year!

Jsoftz

New in Town
Hey, happy new year! I'm actually hoping it won't be too good of a year for the democratic party- election year!

Anyone have resolutions?

Dusty Rhodes

Suspended
Happy New Year to all

Big year for us, wife off to Korea for a year to hold the line on the 38th Parallel, and as soon as I find a J.O.B., me and the cats are moving to her new duty station at Nellis Air Force Base in Sunny Las Vegas! I sincerly hope I can drive over and meet you fine gentlemen during a QM meet. And I hope the wife and I can check out the swing and Vintage Clothing scene in LA. Perhaps there is one in Las Vegas :D I know I'm definately making some trips to San Fran to check Art's shop. Of course the only thing I'll miss about Texas is the short drive to Joe Peter's hat shop :-(
Cheers,
Dusty

gobler

One of the Regulars
MK and all,

The year for me was a tough one and ended kinda bad but the New Year is starting out much better. They say the even number years are the better ones...let's hope so.

Cheers and Happy New Year!!!:D

Jeff

Dusty Rhodes

Suspended
Holly,
I sure will. I'm coming down to meet another individual to give him a hat box in exchange for lunch at that Joint next door to Joe :) We can all do lunch together :D It should be soon as I am awaiting the hat and box from Ebay as we speak. My wife leaves Tuesday so you'll probably never get to meet her unless we all meet up at say, a QM summit. And that something I defiantely want to do even though probably all I'd wear is my Akubra Fed. PLEASE Email me off board, I have some questions about getting a Indy jacket made, but not through the usual sources.
Dusty

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Cheers MK!!!
Lets hope that 2004 brings good fortune and good cheer for everyone!!
Dusty, where in Tx are you? I visit family in Hamilton every few years. Las Vegas has a small but vigorous Vintage community. One of the best shows of the year is held there in conjunction with a Rockabilly event. Haven't done the show but have heard glowing reports about it. Enjoy!

Dusty Rhodes

Suspended
Originally posted by Art Fawcett
Cheers MK!!!
Lets hope that 2004 brings good fortune and good cheer for everyone!!
Dusty, where in Tx are you? I visit family in Hamilton every few years. Las Vegas has a small but vigorous Vintage community. One of the best shows of the year is held there in conjunction with a Rockabilly event. Haven't done the show but have heard glowing reports about it. Enjoy!

Art,
We're in Abilene and only because the Air Force makes us :mad: But we shall soon escape! As soon as you hear something more on that event in Vegas please, please let us all know here in the Lounge. News of that event makes me salivate for Vegas even more! :p
Dusty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana