Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Blocks made to order.

Darrell2688

One of the Regulars
I recently found someone out in Missouri that makes hat blocks and he makes the blocks to your specs. Clint makes a good hat block at a good price. He sells the blocks for $100.00 each and that includes shipping. He recently made me two hat blocks, the first block is a 59cm stained brown and 6 3/8" tall regular oval, then I ordered another block that is 60cm regular oval and 6 1/8" tall. The 60cm I wanted it without stain because I wanted to apply MinWax Helmsman Clear Gloss, 3 coats. The blocks have 3 holes drilled in the bottom 1" diameter.
I ordered the first block and checked the measurements, everything was spot on with my request, so I ordered a 60cm to replace my old block that I made, after receiving the second block I decided to order a 58cm block. I ordered the 58cm block and that block was mailed out today, I ordered the block 3 days ago.

Here is a photo of my blocks when I received them in the mail, the bare wood block is now a gloss mirror finish.

If you are looking for a new hat block made to your specs, you can text or call him. You can send an email to clintcrump at gmail dot com.

Clint doesn't check his emails very often because he stays busy, he responds faster to text messages, you can send him an email and I suggest you send a text message or call him.
Send me a PM and I will give you his phone number.

Clint is a good man that makes a good hat block at a Good Price.

Darrell

20230207_162255.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points