Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is your favorite hat crease?

Some of these free style creases remind me of the turtle lagoon for little coin size turtles I had as a kid.

IMG_8728.JPG

IMG_8727.JPG

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
What do you think about the shark fin crease? I guess it could be a center fire crease, but it looks more like a fin to me. View attachment 397807 View attachment 397808 NOT my hat.

Interesting Brent. I have a hard time seeing anything but a hat for Glenn Plake. I had to do a couple ski clinics, back in the day with him, and his mohawk was up front, center and demanding attention.

i-8mnWgBB-M.jpg

Cowabunga dude! Eric -

What do you think about the shark fin crease? I guess it could be a center fire crease, but it looks more like a fin to me.

View attachment 397807 View attachment 397808

NOT my hat.
Interesting Brent. I have a hard time seeing anything but a hat for Glenn Plake. I had to do a couple ski clinics, back in the day with him, and his mohawk was up front, center and demanding attention.

i-8mnWgBB-M.jpg

Cowabunga dude! Eric -

Wow! That’s not a man who feels the need to blend in.

As a bump, here is the latest "wonky" crease for a project hat.....hat was re-blocked and re-flanged then I had to add a new ribbon (did not have to replace the binding) off setting the bow towards the rear. Then went to work on the crease......I THINK I am done now.....the front pinches are much better defined than they show up in the photo......my wife says this is now one of her favorite hats (of mine, she really never wears hats:().
1651595530993.png
1651595567239.png 1651595605419.png 1651595831494.png

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
As a bump, here is the latest "wonky" crease for a project hat.....hat was re-blocked and re-flanged then I had to add a new ribbon (did not have to replace the binding) off setting the bow towards the rear. Then went to work on the crease......I THINK I am done now.....the front pinches are much better defined than they show up in the photo......my wife says this is now one of her favorite hats (of mine, she really never wears hats:(). View attachment 422785 View attachment 422786 View attachment 422787 View attachment 422790
Hola, Mark! Nice! Haven't seen you post in a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ