Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Shops in Las Vegas

awest84532

Familiar Face
I was unable to locate any information on this topic via the search engine. I am going to be in Las Vegas this Memorial Day W/E. I know there is a hat shop (run-of-the-mill) in the out-let mall on south Las Vegas Blvd., but are there any must visit shops there? Is there a Lee's Liquor equivalent hat store, good stuff-great prices?

TIA, Alan

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
There used to be a fairly large western hat store right across the street from the entrance to the Las Vegas Hilton. Last time I was out there, however, it appeared that it had closed. If you're in that neck of the woods, you might see whether anything like it may have re-opened...[huh]

Cheers,
JtL

buler

I'll Lock Up
awest84532 said:
I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with the eats. Leaving tonight and nowhere (hat-wise) to go.

I was just out there. If you want a GREAT meal, go to the Palm restaurant in the Caesars mall. They had a $39 filet mignon special that was one of the best meals I've ever eaten.

I looked for and saw no hat shops.

B

awest84532

Familiar Face
buler said:
I was just out there. If you want a GREAT meal, go to the Palm restaurant in the Caesars mall. They had a $39 filet mignon special that was one of the best meals I've ever eaten.

I looked for and saw no hat shops.

B

Thanks! I'll be there (Caesars), my wife wants to go to Spagos for some pasta, perhaps I can "steer" her towards a filet, rare for me!!

I guess I'll try to approach this LV hat thing from a different direction. Has anyone been to Jackson's Hats in North LV or Hattitude on LV Blvd?

MikePotts

Practically Family
I'd like to 'bump' this thread as I'll be in Las Vegas early next year and would like to start planning my itinerary..........including purchasing new headwear!

Bulletrider

New in Town
I saw a website for a place called The Hat Company. The carry Stetson and are located in some outlet mall.

I bought my Stetson Mercury there in January. They had about a half dozen or so different Stetsons and a whole bunch of cheaper hats. I was happy with the Stetson but I don't recall any other "quality" brands.

It's in the outlet mall south of the airport on LasVegas Blvd., an easy drive or cab ride from the main part of the strip.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
If you want to see a hat shop in action call David at D bar J Hat Co. in Las Vegas 702 430 0681.
I find it very wonderful that you have this information to share regarding your business in Vegas. I do travel to the area, had no idea you have a shop and the next time I am in your city, will love to see your shop and elect to have you aide me in having a very highly cherished hat custom made for me.

Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav