Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat shops in the St. Petersburg/Tampa area (FL)?

dog20

Familiar Face
I tried the Men's Warehouse, a hat shop in the Pier, and a place in the mall that sells tuxedos and none of them sold fedoras. Do any of you know of some vendors in my area?

:)

Bull Moose

Familiar Face
I have heard here on the board that Burlington Coat factories carries some fedoras. There is not one in in my immediate area, so I can't verify that. Check is there is one in your area.

carldelo

One Too Many
Feedback?

Colby Jack said:
There's a place on the web called Qualityhats.com thats based out of St. Pete you could look up....

Any feedback on qualityhats.com as a vendor? They have a discontinued hat, Stetson Hampton that I am considering buying. They do a nice thing of including shipping in the hat price, but only give store credit on returns.

genphideaux

New in Town
carldelo said:
Any feedback on qualityhats.com as a vendor? They have a discontinued hat, Stetson Hampton that I am considering buying. They do a nice thing of including shipping in the hat price, but only give store credit on returns.

I've bought several and was very pleased with his service.

carldelo

One Too Many
genphideaux said:
I've bought several and was very pleased with his service.

Thanks Genphideaux, I've had a PM from another Lounger who echoes your opinion that qualityhats is a reliable vendor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points