Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hats for sale

Willybob

A-List Customer
I've decided to thin the heard and sell some of my lids. The first is a Dobbs Westward in great shape w/ original box. Its a 7-1/2 LO in lt gray. Asking $120, I'll payshipping conus and use paypal

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Willybob

A-List Customer
Next is an Akubra Down Under I converted to a fedora. Its a 7-3/8 in lt brown Imperial hare. It has a 3" brim and a 5-1/2 open crown. Asking $75.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 123

Willybob

A-List Customer
Number 3 is a brown Resistal Stagecoach. Its a decent hat looking for a new life. Its a 7-3/8+ with a sevicable sweat but no liner. The sweat rear seam is broken. 4" brim and a 6" open crown. Asking $40 postage on you.

Willybob

A-List Customer
Number 4 is an American Hat Co in gray. I got this from a fellow lounger but have had no time to do anything with it so I'm letting it go. It has a 4" brim (Jao) and a 3-3/4" front to 6" rear crown. Asking $90 I'll pay shipping conus.

Willybob

A-List Customer
Last is an I don't know what. I call it the Grapes of Wrath hat since it is fashioned after the hats the deputies wore in that film. Its a thin yet firm but flexible felt. The hat has no liner or sweat. With a sweat it would be a 7-3/8. Brim 3-1/2 and open crown at 5-3/4. Asking $40. Postage on you.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 202

Willybob

A-List Customer
I have no idea. I picked it up at an antique shop 20 years ago. Is there a way to tell based on markings?

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
No, Joao, it's still there. Go for it, my friend, so my wife doesn't get mad at me!
;)
Do you wear 7 3/8 size hats?
The American Hat Co hat is interesting but the Stagecoach...

Number 3 is a brown Resistal Stagecoach. Its a decent hat looking for a new life. Its a 7-3/8+ with a sevicable sweat but no liner. The sweat rear seam is broken. 4" brim and a 6" open crown. Asking $40 postage on you.
I would like to see better pictures of this Stagecoach and to know if there is the paper tag with model name behind the sweatband.
I might buy it.

Willybob

A-List Customer
Here are some more pics Joao. It says its a 7-1/8 but it fits me like a 7-3/8 so its been stretched.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Why is the lounge putting the picture so small?
So that explains the sweatband seam being ripped.
Now the hard part. How much for shipping cost to Portugal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana