Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats made by Cury of Brasil

MishG

New in Town
I am now living in Sao Paulo Brasil and wanted to ask everyones opinion on Cury fedoras made in Brasil. I found one made in fur that I think is unbelievable it feels awesome on the head. All opinions of the brand and interesting info would be appreciated. Also - there is a chance that I can get classic fedoras for restoration purposes from the 1920´s to 1970´s. Let me know if anyone is interested in this and the styles that they are most interested in.

gcollins

One of the Regulars
Hey Mish: Ah Sao Paulo. Magical place. I'll be heading there sometime over the next few weeks. These days, I prefer to ride in my friend's bullet proof BMW on the way to some of those outrageous clubs in town--one of my old plant controllers there had the unfortunate experieince a few years ago of being kidnapped for ransom for a few days. But there are many, many other charms in Sao Paulo: Not the least of which, the women there are globally unmatched in their...shall we say...enjoyment of the late nightlife.

I'd love to see more the hats you're talking about. Have some pics?

Regards,
G

MishG

New in Town
Some pics of Cury hats

I don´t have pictures at this stage but will get - actually I was hoping someone knows about Brasilian fedora´s to give me guidance as to which are quality or not. Hey how do I post pics here!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo