Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatters in Washington state area?

Willybob

A-List Customer
I'm going to be spending the holidays in Port Orchard WA and would like to visit a quality hatter while I'm there. I recall a post regarding Washington based hatter/s but don't remember the name/s. One day I going to make a special road trip through Oregon and stop at the top four there but for now, can anyone tell me who's in Washington?

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
I'm going to be spending the holidays in Port Orchard WA and would like to visit a quality hatter while I'm there. I recall a post regarding Washington based hatter/s but don't remember the name/s. One day I going to make a special road trip through Oregon and stop at the top four there but for now, can anyone tell me who's in Washington?

Bob Jessee at Black Sheep Hat Works is who you seek: http://www.blacksheephatworks.com

And they're on that side of the Puget Sound as well, so you shouldn't have to travel far; only a 15 minute drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points