Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and bowling shirts, xl

vyvehuny.jpg
jyhuhuny.jpg

Rayon, xl
emu3a2yr.jpg

Rayon/cotton blend. XL. Preswick & Moore I think is the brand. Pattern is same on back as on front.
u2a8a5u8.jpg
a5a2u6a8.jpg
y2e4ybep.jpg

Rockabilly/hot rod theme. This one is actually a generous large, but it's not generous to fit me well anymore. Brand is Reds and. Material is poly microfiber. It feels like the material bathing suits are made of. It dries really quickly, in case you might get loaded and accidentally fall in the pool or something.
azevy2as.jpg
yryqugep.jpg
duhybupe.jpg
y9u2y5a5.jpg

Both are vintage King Louie, late 60s or 70s. Brown one has chain-stitched embroidery on back, gold one has flocked lettering. Both have chain stitched names on front.

The bowling shirts are the real deal, so I'd like to get $20 apiece for them. Make me an offer for the alohas. If shipping is going to be reasonable I'll cover it. If it's excessive we can work something out.

sasy7e6a.jpg
eqety5u2.jpg

Also gonna pass this one on. It's an XL, but it's cut kinda slim and doesn't fit around my keg abs too well any more. It is plenty long though.
Poly/cotton blend, with a sharkskin type sheen to the fabric, and some nice pic-stitching around the collar. Has the little dice on the pocket where a true vintage shirt would have a little crown or something, and in tiny letters "dragonfly" (that's the brand) is embroidered on the sleeve cuff. Can't remember which side.

$10 sound fair? Make me an offer.

Edward

Bartender
What does an XL size measure out at?

Re quick drying fabric - possibly aimed at beachwear, or maybe sweaty jive dancers? ;)

Hi Edward. Thanks for showing an interest. I will post exact measurements this evening when I get home. In general I'd guess around a 52" or 54" chest (actual shirt, not wearer) on these. The blue one is a little smaller, maybe 50".

I'd guess the quick dry would work either way, although tbh, I have a couple in this material and I prefer low-level activities in them. The fabric seems a bit warm for a workout. Better suited for relaxing with a cold drink.

gebejupa.jpg

The bikini girl shirt measures about 25" pit to pit, for a roughly 50" chest, 23" shoulder seam to shoulder seam across the top, and 32" and some change in length down the back, from top of the collar for to the bottom of the shirt.

The one with hula dancers around the bottom is 26" pit to pit, 23" across shoulders, and also is a little more than 32" long.

Edward I was just at the post office, and not to dissuade you, but international shipping was a bit out of hand. I think a box that held both was about $26 US overseas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk