Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heartfelt tanks

gekisai29

One of the Regulars
I just wanted to thank all for sharing so much knowledge about this new interest of mine. It is just astounding what you can learn on trhe Lounge almost every day

epic610

One of the Regulars
i'll second that...

how very few places ther are in this world where no one has a bad word to say about anyone else (with the possible exception of kevin federline's taste in hat)s.

S

Samsa

I'll third that

I've learned a lot this past month from browsing through these threads, and have been directed to great sources where I've learned even more. Moreover, everyone here seems to be more a gentleman than I'll probably ever be (and the ladies more ladylike than most I've met).

Filthy

Suspended
Mind if I butt in as well?

I'm a newbie so I don't want to hijack but I too just want to say Muchos Gracias to all. This joint is fun, it's fab, it's fashion, it's friends, it's open-minded and open-hearted to all who enter it's cybered walls, it's warmth and brilliance and style and manners...phew!!! Gotta stop, my eyes are getting misty!!!! That's better!!!

Okay then...I've faced a lot of scrutiny over the years for being "the way I am" and being proud of that and loving myself for it. Now I've found a place that will embrace me for all that, and share with me, and allow me even further growth and love and fellowship!!!! Yes, I am happy to be here with all you yummy fellow fellows and gorgeous resplendent gents!!!!

Fabulously yours,

Robert!

Tommy Fedora

One of the Regulars
more thanks

I've learned so much in a short time from this forum, and I thank all. I go home and tell hat facts to my wife and she wonders what I do all day at work. We all know the answer to that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points