Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help identifying A-2

VintageTQ

New in Town
Hey all,

Picked up this A-2 which im going to add new knits/zips to. Not sure if its original or a reproduction, its in great conditon and the quality is really good.

Could anyone possibly help in identifying it?

Thanks in advance

IMG_8537.JPG

IMG_8538.JPG

IMG_8539.JPG

IMG_8540.JPG

IMG_8541.JPG

IMG_8542.JPG

Peacoat

Bartender
Board member @awswatland was a valuable resource and would know, but he hasn't posted here in almost a year. Where have all our old members gone?

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I think there was some sort of stramash on the VLJ, after which he decided to focus on the forums he'd set up and runs.

Juanito

One of the Regulars
Star Sportswear due primarily to pocket flap shape, length of pocket vs. width, lack of collar stand, rotated inset sleeve, collar point design with nipple snaps. Epaulets would be telling.

Last edited:

VintageTQ

New in Town
Thanks for all the replies, i agree with those who say its a Star Sports, i checked it against others i can find pictures of and it does look pretty much exactly the same.
Its in fantastic condition, no wear to the leather at all.

Ive got some replacement knits / zip on the way so will post pics again once its all finished.

Thanks again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana