Henry Jones Snr's Grail Diary

Discussion in 'The Reading Room' started by Edward, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Edward

Edward Bartender

Seems the best place to put this one....

I've fancied the idea of a Grail diary repop for years, but all the ones I've seen for sale have been fairly scary money. This looks to be a reasonable balance of nice and price...

https://timid.site/products/indiana...Tjw1isobkTlHIjDlxLc2POqsIhxcr3wi5ruO97do7x3SI

Any Indy people out there any experience with this seller? I'm guessing at worst I could always rely on paypal's buyer protection, but....

2. Tiki Tom

Tiki Tom Call Me a Cab

Hi, Edward. I have no experience with that product. …That having been said, it does look like fun; and for a price that is very reasonable. If you go for it, please report back what you think.

On a side note, I have a few leather bound, blank/empty journals that I have bought over the years. One is now nearly filled with travel diary entries (Morocco, Egypt, Mexico, Europe), quotes that I have picked up along the way, plot ideas for unwritten books, and background notes on various topics that interest me (history, language vocabulary, trivia.) Even a few sketches. It was a bit slow getting started, but then got filled up enough that I started to enjoy the process. The book has become a fun browse over the years.